06 September 2007

Busy Days...

... Busy Nights!

For someone that arrived to NL without a place to stay, I managed very well... and in these last days, that I also was looking for a place to stay, I'm also doing well! Hoa-Mi is kindly sharing the room with me, however, I'm so busy that in the last 5 night I slept 2 nights in the Polish room, 1 night at Heelsum, 1 night in Maastricht and 1 night at Hoa-Mi's!

We'll see how it's gonna be tonight! =P

As Portuguese People would say: "ÉS UMA GALDÉRIA!!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you a letter Monday. It's too late? Have a nice tripe and welcome home. Mariana Brito

1:44 PM  
Blogger Anocas said...

Olá Marinoska! Chegou hoje e adorei! Chego no Domingo e também tenho saudades! Beijinhos Grandes, ou como se diz aqui na Holanda Kusjen en Tot Ziens

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home